Thursday, January 16, 2014

I got it near perfect! (Day 13)

I DID IT!! I balanced every meal and every snack I ate today and I FELT GREAT. I never felt hungry, I didn't have any cravings and I was energized and happy. It took some planning and some time to enter it all into my lose it app but it was definitely worth it!

When I came home tonight I was just going to put on my pj's and chill because Steven had to get the tire fixed but he came home right at the time I would normally be leaving to work out. I decided to go work out and of course you can't ever regret that. I did feel a little lazy during the workout so I am not sure if that is from not eating directly before or just because I had in my head I was not going to go.

I am starting an excel spreadsheet to compile 40-50 crock pot meals. I am not a fan of the food on all the websites I have seen where people have made their own list. That, or they are meals that do not benefit my nutritional needs right now. When I am done I will post it on here. I am getting most of my recipes from dashingdish.com or from meals I have the nutrition facts calculated and written down for myself.

This weekend we are going grocery shopping and prepping meals on Saturday. That way we can get up on Sunday (I will run before church), go to church then head up to Ft. Collins to see my sister, brother in law, and nieces/nephews (tucker, quincy, sam and molly) and watch THE BRONCOS!!!!

slept: 7 hours 45 minutes

I have 45 minutes until bed time and I am going to sleep on time.

1 comment: