Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 11 and Day 12

So I didn't post yesterday because I was busy making dinner as soon as I got home from work and it just kinda was non-stop from there.

I finished the cleanse and lost 6 lbs and 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. I should be happier but I guess I had higher expectations. After talking to Iris tonight, I am going to stop getting on the scale as often and really focus on my food and balancing it better. By balancing I mean having fats, carbs and protein with each meal and snack I eat. Also, I may be eating too much fruit which raises your insulin. With each serving of fruit you should match 2 servings of vegetables so I will be cutting that back. She is so knowledgeable and I am so glad I have her to help me learn so much.

slept: 7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment