Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 19

So I recorded some of my food yesterday but it makes it very difficult when you eat something you do not know what it contains and how much. Because we went out to lunch on Monday I had leftovers for breakfast and so that threw me off for recording. The best bet when you don't know what is it in something is to eat less of what you normally would. Also, make sure you leave extra calories in your "budget" so you are certain you don't go over.

slept: 8 hours

When I worked out on Tuesday I was getting a side cramp doing jumping jacks. I may of had too much water so I tried really deep breathing. It helped a little but it kept coming back. Next time I will try to drink water far in advance so I am not thirsty during my workout.

My run today went well. It was 2 minutes running and 2 minutes walking at my race pace. I felt pretty good although I was not focusing on my breathing as well as I should. I am going to try to make a run day with Iris to see how I can breath better during my run.

Today is my first day working 9-6. The downfall is not getting home until 7, but the upside is I already worked out and am ready for the day. Tonight I can come home and just relax a little. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment