Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back on track (Day 4)

I woke up today feeling great!! My entire day has been great and no real set backs.

Slept: 7 1/2 hours. Woke up once at 3:25 to go to the bathroom.

I added 1/2 an avocado to my breakfast and 1/2 to lunch. I just grabbed it and didn't cut it before I left and I hate wasting food so I ate all of it. This made my fat and calories sky rocket. I know it's healthy fat but next time I need to be more prepared and only scoop out about 2-3 tbsp. 

(later) I did get a little hungry on my way home from work but that's because I didn't eat my veggies, hummus or cashews. I think because the avocado was going to limit the amount of calories I could have for dinner I mentally didn't want to eat anything else until dinner. I just prepared more snacks and lunches for tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. I will have to cut up kiwi the night before but other than that I should be well prepared.

I am planning to go to bed a little early tonight because it's been taking me forever to actually get into bed and fall asleep. Now...time for some relaxation and dinner!!




No comments:

Post a Comment